About us: Brother and sister Djibia And Haoua Mangue. Our journey with grocery outlet started back in 2010 in Bakersfield. Haoua started as Heath and Beauty Department Head and Djibia as security guy. Both worked our way up to management. March 2017 we decided to take it to the next Step and began our journey as independent Owners of Grocery Outlet.On July 2017 we got our 1st store in La Habra Grocery Outlet up to January 2020. Then got our current second store in Irvine Grocery Outlet till present.
• We are an extreme value grocery retailer and our mission is to “WOW” bargain-minded customers with big savings on name brand, high quality merchandise
• We offer a wide selection of fresh produce, fresh meat, deli, dairy, packaged groceries, beer and wine, frozen, health and beauty care, and general merchandise products
• An average store offers more than 500 NOSH items. NOSH stands for Natural, Organic, Specialty and Healthy
• Grocery Outlet is a third-generation family-led company that was founded in 1946. We currently have (over) 350 store locations in six states: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and Pennsylvania
• Grocery Outlet buyers are experts at buying product opportunistically; that is, product outside of the normal retail channel as a result of packaging changes, product overruns, and other varied inventory circumstances
• Our suppliers offer us great prices on surplus inventory and we pass those savings along to our customers
• Our opportunistic buying model results in a dynamic, ever-changing assortment. Great new items arrive in stores every week, which results in a treasure-hunt shopping experience
• We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
We Are Local – The Independent Operators
• Most Grocery Outlet stores are independently owned and operated
• The Grocery Outlet model provides Independent Operators the opportunity to be their own boss, grow their business, which is often a family business, and serve their community
• Independent operators make their own business decisions. They order most of their store’s merchandise, merchandise the shelves, hire and manage labor, and make all operating decisions to best service the needs of their customers
• Operating a Grocery Outlet is a unique business opportunity. Independent operators run their stores through their own company under a license from Grocery Outlet.The Grocery Outlet license allows the Independent Operator to associate with the Grocery Outlet name and its purchasing power. Grocery Outlet purchases merchandise for 350 (+) stores to provide its Independent Operators with name brand grocery items with big savings compared to conventional grocery stores
• Independent Operators live locally and often give back to local organizations. Serving the community is an important part of what they do
Shopping Tips for Customers
• Shop us first, save more!
• Stock up! Many of our bargains are one-time deals
• Stop by often to see what’s new
Thank you to professional photographer Jesyka White for donating your time and talent providing the photos for this business.